Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links marked by a *. If you choose to purchase through these links, I may receive a small percentage comission of your purchase. This does not add any additional cost to you.
As we spend more time at home, creating a space that we love and reaching for what makes us feel comfortable and cared for has never been more on topic. A mix of items from my bathroom sink staples and chilled oungewear to items that make a home warm and inviting. This is my home comforts edit.
1. Adidas Ozweego Trainers* – I’ve been using my daily outdoor time to walk a lot – especially in the mornings when it’s quiet and serene outside. I’m a brisk walker so this doubles as my exercise and calm thinking time so comfy trainers are a must.
2. Diptyque Softening Hand Wash* – I love having fragrance and candles dotted around my home. Scent is important to me and having this Diptyque hand wash on my sink side keeps their mastered scents a part of my daily routine.
3. Arket Flower Pot* – Flowers always bring me joy and brighten my space.
4. Arket Linen T-Shirt* – Simple staples to reach for, daily. Love the slightly oversized fit.
5. H&M Jute Laundry Basket* – I’m not a huge interior person but I do love to browse H&M Home. They offer some great pieces to dress up basic household essentials and add warmth to your home.
6. Arket Wool Blanket* – No matter the season, I love a soft throw to add extra comfort especially when curled up with a good book.
7. Les Girls Les Boys Hoodie+Track Pants Set* – A soft, lightweight, oversized track set is a staple home comfort!
8. The White Company Hydrocotton Robe* – I adore a fluffy, comforting robe to relax in whilst I do my skincare routine. Cotton is gentle on the skin and this unisex robe offers generous sizing so you can wrap yourself up.
9. Arket Shirt Dress* – Oversized, simple dresses make for effortless outfits. An easy swap for your Zoom call.
10. H&M Linen Tablecloth* – Another H&M Home piece bringing Summer vibes to the table.
11. & Other Stories Delicate Detergent* – I always like to keep gentle detergents to hand to wash delicate pieces.
12. John Lewis Mug* – I don’t have a dog but this mug is adorable. Generally, I will reach for a mug at night to make myself a soothing hot chocolate to wind-down. I love the Bodyism Pure Serenity* which I talk about in my Inside Out Beauty picks.
13. & Other Stories Utility Jumpsuit* – Love the smart/casual vibe of this piece that you can dress up or down.