My at-home routine for simple, natural brushed brows. I get a lot of questions about my brows and how I do them. I don’t microblade or laminate my brows and instead opt to get them threaded at Blink Brow Bar.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate shopping links. If you choose to purchase through these links, I may receive a small percentage commission. This does not add any additional cost to you.
My personal preference is to have long, natural brows. I like a simple, natural shape rather than sharp and arched. And of course, brows aren’t twins, they should complement each other in shape but not too precise that it looks unnatural.
My Natural Brushed Brows Routine
- Brush brows down with a spoolie.
- Draw along the top line of the brow and follow the shape, almost drawing the edges using the Blink Ultimate Arch Definer*.
- Brush brows up with a spoolie.
- Fill in any gaps with a fine pencil. I like the Blink Slim Definer* in the shade Indian Chocolate.
- Finish with a matching tinted brow gel. I use Blink’s Tinted Gel* in Indian Chocolate.