My essentials ski edit. I love being in the mountains – I guess it’s kind of in my DNA being Austrian! And I love ski-wear for on and off the piste.
This post contains affiliate links marked by a ‘*’
2. Celine Cat’s Eyes Sunglasses* – To shield that brilliant sunlight reflecting off all that pristine clean snow.
5. Victoria Beckham Oversized Sweater* – For ski season and beyond, I love this chunky knit that pairs well with blue jeans. An effortless combo.
6. Dr Barbara Sturm Ski Cream* – Apart from SPF, this is my other beauty essential for the slopes. A nourishing water-oil formulation that provides a protective shield for your skin barrier against those super cold winds and low temperatures.
7. ARKET Mittens* – Soft, warm and chic but most importantly water-repellant and with a nice cuff to keep the cold air out.
8. Fusalp Ski Pants* – A brilliant pair of stylish, slim-fitted flared ski pants.
9. Perfect Moment SKI Turtleneck Sweater* – Another knitted wool piece I love to wrap up in for some post-slope relaxation.